1 12-oz. package Papa George’s 100%Natural Pork Sausage roll (hot flavor)
20 oz. Frozen Three-Cheese Tortellini
32 oz. Chicken Broth
2 Cans Diced Tomatoes with seasonings
8 oz. Low-Fat Cream Cheese
Grated Parmesan Cheese for topping
1. Brown sausage
2. Add the sausage and tortellini to slow cooker.
3. Pour the tomatoes and broth over the top.
4. Add chunked cream cheese.
5. Stir to get everything evenly distributed, and liquids are covering the tortellini.
6. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Stir occasionally. Remove the lid for the last 30 minutes to give sauce time to thicken up.
7. Ladle into bowls and top with grated Parmesan cheese
Print This Recipe